DigitalRosh is a pre-seed venture in the area of Life Long Learning (LLL) platforms for digital leaders focused on digital transformation, innovation, leadership, and technology. DigitalRosh operates under the wings of i8.Ventures led by Prof. Yesha Sivan.
DigitalRosh is recruiting an experienced, motivated, and dedicated People Lead in all culture, people, and career processes of the firm.
Job title: People Lead
Reporting to: CEO or Director of Operations
Starting date: ASAP
Location: TLV, 30 Ha’arba’a st. Ha’arba’a Towers,10 min walk from Ha’shalom train station.
Work mode: Hybrid
Team Life Cycle: position define, hire, growth, wellbeing
- Responsibility for search and hiring of employees for Digitalrosh and leading the recruitment process.
- Responsibility to the people’s side within the company including team wellbeing and team experience activities.
- Maintain and grow “careers” section at DigitalRosh
- This is part of the core value to our customers
- Assisting in community building and business development efforts.
- Technical Management of the above
- Hands-on in posting, Linkedin, etc.
- Note: DigitalRosh is a startup, so everyone does a bit of everything.
- Start-Up Mentality
- Strong work ethic (argue, commit, and do — on time)
- People person of course
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and constantly adapt to the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner
- Native-Level Hebrew, Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience in people positions (HR, recruitment, consultancy)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong writing skills with a focus on business writing.
- Advanced Google Suite Skills (Google Doc, Sheets, Slides)
- Minimum: B.A. in Labour, Business Administration or another relevant field
- MA or Ph.D. degree
- Background in digital systems
- Hands-On experience of CMS and Email Marketing systems (WordPress, Elementor, Mailchimp, Monday, etc.)