DigitalRosh is a professional life long learning platform catering to digital leaders in Israel and abroad. DigitalRosh is sponsored by i8 Ventures and Accenture and maintains an academic partnership with the Technion as part of our efforts to strengthen digital and innovation skills within organizations. As befits an era of change, we are moving forward in motion — meaning that our English site is for now in beta.
DigitalRosh is open to those who see themselves as digital leaders in the present or in the future. As it consolidates its character and form, the community:
- Intended for management, consulting, and research personnel with 10 or more years of experience in the field.
- Focuses on the connection between strategy, innovation, and digital.
- It is a closed community for members only with respect and mutual promotion.
- Constitutes a professional community that encourages business connections and mutual assistance between members and companies.
- Intended for both the members of the community and their organizations.
- Encourages participation and involvement of the members in the various paths of action – mentoring, content development, and more.
Life Long Learning (LLL) is a process of self-motivated, continuous knowledge attainment, for personal or professional gain. Lifelong learning has lifelong dimensions, which go beyond narrow economic and professional regards. The European Commission defines Lifelong Learning as a supportive and ongoing process that stimulates and empowers people to acquire all the knowledge, values, skills and understanding they will require throughout their lives and apply them with confidence, creativity and enjoyment, in all roles and circumstances.
The jobs usually come to us through the members of the community, therefore – if know of a job opening that is relevant for the members of the community, or if you yourself looking for a job, you are welcome to send us all the details And we will upload them to the jobs page
You are invited to enter the career page and find information, relevant tools, and content to inspire the career management of digital leaders.
Is there a topic that is important to you to promote? Would you like to receive certain content? We encourage you to initiate, either for yourself, for your organization, or for the community. We are here to hear suggestions and ideas.
Thus, we support our members with these LLL services:
On the DigitalRosh website, there are content items of various types such as recorded lectures, presentations, books, articles, and more.
A weekly source of news and inspiration for Life-Long-Learning, aimed at digital leaders.
In every issue, you will find curated content from different industries. It would take less than 5 minutes reading to get a brief overview of the topics presented.
In our library, you can find a wide variety of books focused on digital leadership as well as access to sorting the content by community members and companies, organizations, and case studies.
- “Jobs board” – received from members and companies of the community in the various fields of occupation. Items on career management, the world of work and mentoring.
- Content recommendations: We invite you to share with us content that you find interesting and relevant, such as articles, digital news, videos, etc.
- Content sharing: If you wrote an article or guide, share it with us! We will upload the contents to the website and reveal them to the members of the community.
- Content management: a professional in a certain field? Do you feel that you have a lot of knowledge on a specific topic and you want to share it? You have the option to lead a subject on our site. For example, see the social and digital filter, which was established by our community member – Dr. Yuval Dror.
Meetings in an open forum format, dedicated exclusively to the community, where the focus is on a different topic each time. All community meeting recordings and related materials are in the community meeting room
Webinar format programs on Zoom, on Tuesdays 18:00-19:00, in which managers in senior positions talk about digital leadership, each and everyone in their own field. At the meetings, the members of the community can present a topic, areas of interest, and activity in depth.
To give the members of the community a place to get to know each other and have a professional conversation, we established dedicated and private groups on LinkedIn. This is the place to meet and get to know each other, and share thoughts and content relevant to the digital world. A link to join the groups will be sent by email after joining the DigitalRosh community.
- Recommendation of lecturers: Do you know an external lecturer, colleague, or company that you think would be suitable to lecture with us? We will be happy to connect!
- Positioning as experts: We encourage the inclusion of community members in our events. If you like the stage and believe that you can contribute from your professional experience, we invite you to Contact Us and we can explore cooperation in our events.
- Presentation of a topic/field in digital in the digital corner in depth in the “Live” programs.
Digital leadership courses by DigitalRosh, in collaboration with the Technion (the unit for foreign studies and the knowledge center for innovation), at different levels and on different topics.
The annual training program of DigitalRosh and the Technion includes four quarterly courses. Each course stands on its own, but together they provide the participants with the overall picture required for a manager, starting with the basic terms and understanding of the impact on the business, through practical tools and leading organizational change, to the development of digital products. Participants will receive a certification certificate from the Technion and DigitalRosh.
A variety of self-learning DigitalRosh courses. At a time, place, and pace suitable for each learner. In certain courses, you can take an exam and receive a certification from the Technion and DigitalRosh.
We have put together a number of external courses that we found appropriate to recommend, both in English and in Hebrew. The courses of recognized institutions, most of them are provided free of charge.
- To be a mentor in the guided courses: Community members and graduates of digital leadership courses can be mentors in our guided courses, lead discussion groups and share their professional experience. It is also an opportunity to meet new friends in the community, from different sectors of the economy.
- Offer of further training/courses: Do you have an idea for a course in a particular field? Would you like a course on a specific subject? You came across a course that can match the external courses We are open to your suggestions.
Country Managing director (CEO)
Head of Business Development - AI
Amazon Web Services
Head of Bioinformatics
Tel aviv - Jaffa College
Senior Digital Transformation Advisor
VICE Dean MBA
Chair Innovation Center
at the Technion
Former Department Head
Israel Manufacturers Association
of Hong Kong
Data Science Center
University of Haifa
Falick, MD MBA
Director of Health-tech & Bio-convergence technology Innovation
DMD, MBA, FICD>br>Digital Medicine and Healthcare Innovation Expert
Business Development Advisor
MindLi Core Team
QA and Content
Product and Operation
Organizations that Work with Us
חברות בראש הדיגיטלי – אישי
DigitalRosh for me…
Information about our
Question, comment or concern?
We would love to hear from you.
DigitalRosh for My Organization…
Information about our