Last Revised: August 9, 2022
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
BY ENTERING, ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND/OR BY REGISTERING TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH, INCLUDING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SPECIFIED HEREIN. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT ENTER, CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SITE IN ANY MANNER.
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS, MESSAGES AND/OR NOTIFICATIONS FROM US (INCLUDING EMAILS AND TEXTS (INCLUDING WHATSAPP AND SMS)), VIA THE CONTACT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING MESSAGES RELATED TO THE SERVICES (SUCH AS PAYMENT CONFIRMATIONS AND GENERAL UPDATES), AND COMMERCIAL MATERIALS, FROM THE COMPANY OR ITS THIRD PARTY BUSINESS PARTNERS, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
2.1 Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information that does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site and/or Services. You may access and browse Certain parts of the Site without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites and online services, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices when you access and browse our Site and/or Services, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, the activities of the User on the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We also use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics to obtain detailed analytics on the User’s behavior on the Site.
Please note that we or our third-party service providers will collect such Technical and Behavioral Information by using certain technologies such as cookies, as further detailed below.
2.2 Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
2.2.1 Personal Information which is provided consciously and voluntarily:
– DigitalRosh Basic Subscription: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide as part of the Registration to the DigitalRosh Basic Subscription, which includes full name, phone number and email address. Additional information may be requested in the future.
– DigitalRosh Paid Subscription (including DigitalRosh Pro Subscription) and/or by purchasing certain Services (such as, paid courses): Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the Registration form and/or other Services’ purchase process, which includes, inter alia, full name, phone number, email address, company name, company’s identification number and User’s roll in the company. Please note that certain information may be provided for the purpose of producing invoices. For the avoidance of doubt, we may collect your Personal Information as part of our engagement with your employer/place of work.
– Registration with Social Network Account: Users may Register to the Site by using their existing third-party social network account such as Google or Facebook (“Social Network Account“), by using its single sign-on mechanism. Upon Registration through the User’s existing Social Network Account, the applicable social network provides us with access to certain information about such User as stored in his/her Social Network Account, namely, any information which is detailed and displayed to the User in the notice which appears during the integration process with the Social Network Account, including the User’s full name, email address and profile picture. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is available to DigitalRosh via the Social Network Account. DigitalRosh may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which the Social Network Account uses, stores and discloses your information is governed solely by its policies and DigitkalRosh shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of the applicable social network. You hereby agree that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your Social Network Account expires, for any reason.
– User Content: Personal Information is collected from the User Content that Users may upload to the Site and/or Services, at their discretion, including any Personal Information which may be included in photos that the Users upload to the Site. Users bear sole responsibility for such User Content and for any consequences of the use of such content by DigitalRosh and by third parties. Without derogating from the Terms, you hereby acknowledge that all User Content may be made publicly available and you hereby represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents and approvals in order to publish User Content, including in case such content includes any Personal Information of any third party.
– Communications with DigitalRosh: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide as part of any communications with DigitalRosh, by any means, including without limitation, by e-mail, telephone or otherwise. Such Personal Information may include your name and contact details and any other information which you may voluntarily provide to us.
– Contact Us: when using our “Contact Us” form available via the Site, we may collect certain information, such as your full name and email address. You may also provide to us free text which includes personal information.
The WhatsApp Group: The User may join DigitalRosh WhatsApp Group (as defined in the Terms). Personal Information is collected from the WhatsApp Group, such as the User’s phone number.
– The Services: we may collect certain information as part of the User’s use of the Services, including the User’s activity on the Site and/or Services (such as, courses the User has taken), and such information may be available for the User via the Site.
2.2.2 Personal Information collected via technology:
– Identifiers: during your use of the Site and/or Services, we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address (or MAC Address, as applicable), AD-ID or other unique identifiers, for security, statistical and metric purposes.
– Geolocation data: while using the Site and/or Services we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your general location for analytics and security purposes.
– Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 2.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
– Emails – we may use tracking technology within the email we may send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such emails.
2.3 Please note:
– We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information about Our Users?
There are a few main methods that we use in order to collect information:
3.1 We collect information through your entry, connection and/or use of the Site and/or Services. In other words, when you are using the Site and/or Services we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Site and/or Services, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
3.2 We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you communicate with us through email correspondence, telephone, the WhatsApp Group, social network pages, etc. We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4.What are the purposes of the collection and processing of information?
4.1 Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
– For the purpose of research and statistical analysis intended for our internal use, and among other things so that we can make informed strategic decisions, while having a better understanding of our target audiences;
– For information security needs and in order to secure our Site and Services;
– To understand how our Site and Services are used and to adapt, develop and improve our services and products;
– To partner with advertising networks and advertising intermediaries to display advertising on your devices about the Site and Services and to help us and our partners make better decisions, based on your interests, about the ads shown to you; and
– To adapt the Site and Services to your needs and to improve your user experience when you use the Site and Services.
4.2 Personal Information is collected in order to:
– Enable the operation of the Site and/or Services.
Respond to your inquiry.
– Ensure that the content on the Site and/or Services is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g., tablet, mobile phone).
– Send you by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or through the post updates, commercial content, newsletters, notices, announcements, and additional information related to DigitalRosh and DigitalRosh’ Site and/or Services.
– To display your details, including Personal Information (subject to the changes you made in your privacy settings) on the Site and/or Services, including but not limited to, on our Site’s directory (available to Paid Subscribers only), and for the purpose of interaction between Users and the display of User Content.
– Conduct internal operations, such as: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes.
– Email tracking – we may use tracking technology within the email we may send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such emails.
– Keep the Site and/or Services safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime.
– Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve the Site and/or Services.
– Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes.
5. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
We acknowledge that you have the right to access and change the Personal Information we collect and process about you. You may update your Personal Information independently via the Site. However, if you find that you are unable to do so or if you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
6. Sharing Information with Third Parties
6.2 In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 4 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
– Service Providers: Please note that we collect, hold and/or manage Personal Information through DigitalRosh’ authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as, cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our Service Providers, please refer to Section 11 below.
6.3 For the avoidance of doubt, DigitalRosh may use Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion, including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of the Site and/or Services.
7. Payment Processors
8. Third Party Service Providers
– Website hosting and cloud services;
– Website’s infrastructure and operation services;
– Mailing services; and
– Data analysis services.
9. Links to Third Party Websites
Certain links provided in the Site and/or Services permit Users to leave our Site and/or Services and enter non-DigitalRosh sites or services. Those linked sites and services are provided solely as a convenience to you. Those linked sites and services are not under the control of DigitalRosh, and it is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or services, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content advertising, products, services or other information on or available from such linked sites and services or any link contained in a linked site or service. DigitalRosh reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. You further acknowledge and agree that DigitalRosh shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such linked sites or resource.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and/or Services and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Your Personal Information is hosted on third parties’ servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in the transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. DIGITALROSH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
The Site and/or Services is intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, DigitalRosh does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site and/or Services. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact DigitalRosh at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that DigitalRosh collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
When you access or use the Site and/or Services, we and/or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies), which store certain local information on your device (“Local Storage“) which may enable us, inter alia, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site and/or Services, to improve the Site’s and/or Services’ performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to the User’s individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users’ use of the Site and/or Services, to gather information about the Users’ approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, and to perform other analytics and to develop our Site and/or Services.
Such information is locally stored in the User’s device. DigitalRosh and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. DigitalRosh and/or our authorized third-party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). Such Local Storage used by the Site may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the Site and/or Services) as well as User persistent identifier, which will be collected in accordance with the terms specified herein.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your experience of the Site and/or Services may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of cookies, the Site will utilize cookies upon your use of the Site. If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above. For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of cookies, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web browsers:
– Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
– Mozilla Firefox
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site and/or Services recorded by performance cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service provider in order to track Users’ activities on the Site and/or Services, including by use such services’ persistent cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
13. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, your e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you with commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future activities and/or products. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which is available in the message transmitted to you. In addition, we may send push notifications to the User’s device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from DigitalRosh. Users can deactivate push notifications by changing their browser settings.
14. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. We make efforts to ensure that your data is processed solely in the EU, the US and Israel, but in any event any transfer of data will be in accordance with the safeguards permitted under applicable privacy laws, to ensure that your data is secured at all times.
16. Got any Questions?
* * *