DigitalRosh is a pre-seed venture in the area of LLL platforms for digital leaders focused on digital transformation, innovation, leadership, and technology. DigitalRosh operates under the wings of i8.Ventures — a boutique lab focusing on innovating innovating (Led by Prof. Yesha Sivan).
DigitalRosh is recruiting a talented, motivated and dedicated Marketing & Ops Junior Associate for an entry-Level position with a huge growth potential.
- Job title: Marketing & Ops junior associate
- Part of: Marketing-Ops team
- Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Ops team
- Starting date: Early October 2021
- Location: TLV, 30 Ha’arba’a st. Ha’arba’a Towers,10 min walk from Ha’shalom train station.
- Work mode: Hybrid
- Developing and executing marketing plans through different channels (Organic, Paid Campaigns, Email marketing etc.)
- Assisting in the operation of the various systems (including CMS management, CRM, Zoom, web analytics tools etc.)
- Creating content such as newsletters, posts etc.
- Assisting in community building and business development efforts.
- Note: DigitalRosh is a startup, so everyone does a bit of everything.
- Start-Up Mentality
- Strong work ethic (argue, commit, and do — on time)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and constantly adapt to the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner
- Native-Level Hebrew, Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skills with a basic knowledge of marketing.
- Strong writing skills with a focus on business writing.
- Advanced Google Suite Skills (Google Doc, Sheets, Slides)
- Minimum: B.A. in Design, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics (or other relevant field)
- Background in digital systems
- Hands-On experience of CMS and Email Marketing systems (WordPress, Elementor, Mailchimp, Monday etc.)
- Security clearance