The Corpus Includes:
- DigitalRosh CONNECT: our newsletter for digital leaders
- Guides and Tools: guides in a digital world and practical digital tools.
- Collections: where we curated special collections
- Technologies: Content items filtered by technology types
- Industries: content items are divided into industries and sectors in the digital context.
- Cross-Industries: content items divided into different topics relevant to the various sectors and industries.
- Digital Culture: Content items that add flavor and interest to the digital world.
- Partners: Content items related to DigitalRosh partners.
For leaders of learning:
- Recommend new content: We invite you to share with us content that you find interesting and relevant, such as articles, news and insights, videos, presentations, etc.
- Share your original content: If you wrote an article or a guide, share it with us. We will upload to the site and share with the community members.
- Moderate a content field: Are you an expert in a certain field? Do you have extensive knowledge about a specific subject and you want to share it? You can lead a room on our website and fill it with relevant content. For example, enter the social and digital room, which was established by community member Dr. Yuval Dror.
Recommended New Items
6.034 Artificial Intelligence Course by MIT
This free Artificial Intelligence course introduces students to the basic knowledge representation, problem solving, and learning methods of AI
Symphony of Particles: Dr. Shikma Bressler
Dr. Shkima Bressler, Weizmann Inst. describes the 18 known particles that make up the universe—and speculates what else is out there
DigitalRosh CONNECT: 26-Mar-2023 (Y23W13)
Seeking Digital Heights with Yariv Hasar (DigitalRosh); DigitalRosh Professional Tour at the Lubinski Group (DigitalRosh); Person of the Week: Stephen Wolfram
Yariv Hasar – Pagaya’s Financial AI Platform
Yariv Hasar from Pagaya Technologies was the guest speaker at DigitalRosh LIVE. Yariv’s lecture revolved around AI and its implementation in Pagaya as a platform that helps approve risky loans and transform estimates into business information.. Aya concluded with a few takeaways for digital leaders. He oncluded his lecture with Pagaya’s top 5 values and his take on the future of AI and AGI.
IoC Detection Experiments with ChatGPT (Geri Mendelsohn)
A fascinating article about IoC detection experiments with ChatGPT, shared by Geri Mendelson , a member of DigitalRosh community.
IBM’s Watson: Final Jeopardy!
The computer system was initially developed to answer questions on the quiz show Jeopardy! And it succeeded
The EU Digital Strategy: The Impact of Data Privacy on Global Business (McKinsey)
New data regulations from the EU digital strategy require organizational attention, and three key steps can help navigate the data privacy landscape
Why Digital Ability Trumps IQ? (MITSloan)
An Articly by MITSloan Managment demonstrates How P&G assessed the digital marketing ability of its managers to achieve transformation success.
Children’s Common Sense and Learning AI Systems
An article by Alison Gopnik about giving AI systems some of the common-sense learning capacities that we take for granted in young children
MITSloan: The Cultural Benefits of AI in the Enterprise
This report shows AI implementations that improved efficiency and decision-making, team morale, collaboration and learning
DigitalRosh CONNECT: 19-Mar-2023 (Y23W12)
Generative AI Library, Prompts and Tools (DigitalRosh); Seeking Digital Heights with Aya Soffer (DigitalRosh); Person of the Week: Yariv Hasar, Pagaya
Dr. Aya Soffer – AGI – Are We There Yet?
Dr. Aya Soffer, VP of AI technologies at IBM Research was the guest speaker at DigitalRosh LIVE. Dr. Soffer reviewed the evolution of AI and explained the concept of foundation models. Aya concluded with a few takeaways for digital leaders.