The Corpus Includes:
- DigitalRosh CONNECT: our newsletter for digital leaders
- Guides and Tools: guides in a digital world and practical digital tools.
- Collections: where we curated special collections
- Technologies: Content items filtered by technology types
- Industries: content items are divided into industries and sectors in the digital context.
- Cross-Industries: content items divided into different topics relevant to the various sectors and industries.
- Digital Culture: Content items that add flavor and interest to the digital world.
- Partners: Content items related to DigitalRosh partners.
For leaders of learning:
- Recommend new content: We invite you to share with us content that you find interesting and relevant, such as articles, news and insights, videos, presentations, etc.
- Share your original content: If you wrote an article or a guide, share it with us. We will upload to the site and share with the community members.
- Moderate a content field: Are you an expert in a certain field? Do you have extensive knowledge about a specific subject and you want to share it? You can lead a room on our website and fill it with relevant content. For example, enter the social and digital room, which was established by community member Dr. Yuval Dror.
Recommended New Items
The Federal Communications Commission has declared AI-generated voice calls illegal, following improved fake robocalls using voice cloning.
GlobalData talks with Opteran which adopts a novel approach, developing AI’s 3rd wave of ‘natural intelligence’, an insect inspired AI.
Digital equity experts consider the potential inequities inherent to the acceleration of AI and suggest how to prepare.
Fight wildfires: The AI way – the case of Pano.AI, “Welcoming MindLi” Community Meeting, Drones that change wars & Google Art Selfie2.
The first fully 3D printed, circular house using local, recyclable materials Inspired by the technique of potter wasps,
Have fun with Google’s “Art Selfie 2” that uses generative AI to immerse you in art, history, and culture, centering on you.
The Wall Street Journal looks at some of the ways drones are reshaping warfare with their unique capabilities like cost, automation, and more
GPS at 50, Review of Apple’s Vision Pro; China in rapid AI development push, Welcoming MindLi Community Meeting 20-Feb-2024, and more.
Cutting-edge tech, from satellites to AI, revolutionizes wildfire response globally, but equitable access and data relevance pose challenges.
A guide reviewing 57 diverse applications of GPS technology, the satellite-based navigation system that affects multiple areas of our lives.
Explore The Verge’s in-depth review of Apple Vision Pro, a $3,499 spatial computing headset blending VR and AR. Discover strengths, tradeoffs, and future potential.
Femtech Startup is Unleashing AI on Fetal Ultrasounds; Robin AI – Transforming Contracts with AI Speed and Safety; Prompt Engineering Strategies and Tactics for LLMs; and more.