The Corpus Includes:
- DigitalRosh CONNECT: our newsletter for digital leaders
- Guides and Tools: guides in a digital world and practical digital tools.
- Collections: where we curated special collections
- Technologies: Content items filtered by technology types
- Industries: content items are divided into industries and sectors in the digital context.
- Cross-Industries: content items divided into different topics relevant to the various sectors and industries.
- Digital Culture: Content items that add flavor and interest to the digital world.
- Partners: Content items related to DigitalRosh partners.
For leaders of learning:
- Recommend new content: We invite you to share with us content that you find interesting and relevant, such as articles, news and insights, videos, presentations, etc.
- Share your original content: If you wrote an article or a guide, share it with us. We will upload to the site and share with the community members.
- Moderate a content field: Are you an expert in a certain field? Do you have extensive knowledge about a specific subject and you want to share it? You can lead a room on our website and fill it with relevant content. For example, enter the social and digital room, which was established by community member Dr. Yuval Dror.
Recommended New Items
Thomas H. Davenport and Steven M. Miller (MIT Press) present various case studies from different areas of our lives. Descriptions & insights.
Mustafa Suleymanת AI insider, co-founder at DeepMind, establishes “the containment problem”: maintaining control over powerful technologies
Henry Kissinger, Eric Schmidt, & Daniel Huttenlocher explore AI, the way it is transforming human society, and what it means for us all.
Jamie Merisotis argues that humans must prepare to work alongside smart machines and AI to avoid the threat of obsolescence
Time’s 100 Most Influential People in AI, What AI is Making Possible – with Ilya Sutskever, CSO OpenAI, Exploring AI and the Concept of the Soul, Harvard Career – Learn From the Best
Ilya Sutskever discusses the conviction in large neural networks, AGI’s definition, and AI safety challenges, emphasizing the immense future power of AI.
This article explores AI’s impact on industries and its philosophical implications for the concept of the soul and human consciousness.
Read about TIME’s 100 Most Influential People in AI, the individuals shaping AI’s future, from young advocates to seasoned experts, and their profound societal impact.
Harvard Business Review article cautions organizations’ leaderships from developing an enticing family-like workplace culture.
Accenture, Led by CEO Julie Sweet, Bets on AI, Hugging Face – 12 Things to Know Before You Start, Sundar Pichai’s Reflection on Google’s 25-Year Journey, Professional Community Tour in the North.
Sundar Pichai reflects on Google’s 25-year journey, AI’s transformative potential, and the company’s commitment to making technology matter for all.
As Accenture Plans a $3 Billion Spend on AI, CEO Julie Sweet Outlines Her Tips on the Generative Phenomenon
Accenture, led by CEO Julie Sweet, commits $3 billion to advance generative AI, emphasizing trust, security, and industry-specific solutions.