Gett is looking for an IT Specialist to join the Israel IT Team.
We are looking for a candidate with good problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
- Provide end-to-end IT support to the company’s employees using a support system.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory domain services (servers, permissions and roles).
- Manage the employee’s onboarding and offboarding.
- Troubleshoot and follow up on issues, see problems through to resolution.
- Document procedures and information for future use.
- Support Windows and OS X operating systems.
- Manage and maintain the IT inventory.
- 2 years minimum work experience as a Help Desk Support – a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows environment (Active Directory, GPO, etc.) – a must.
- Experience with Mac OS X – an advantage.
- Experience with cloud services such as Azure / G-Suite / 365, JAMF, Okta, Zoom, AWS – an advantage.
- Experience with networking devices like firewalls, switches, APs, etc. – an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- High level of English – a must.