DigitalRosh is a pre-seed venture in the area of LLL platforms for digital leaders focused on digital transformation, innovation, leadership, and technology. DigitalRosh operates under the wings of i8.Ventures. i8 Ventures is a boutique lab focused on innovating innovating, led by Prof. Yesha Sivan.
DigitalRosh is recruiting a talented, motivated, and dedicated Technical Product Junior Associate for an Entry-Level position with huge growth potential.
- Job title: Technical Product Management Junior Associate
- Reporting to: Head of Product/Dev Team
- Starting date: Immidiate
- Location: TLV, 30 Ha’arba’a st. Ha’arba’a Towers,10 min walk from Ha’shalom train station.
- Work mode: Flexible — Full time, Part-Time or Freelance.
- Become an expert on the DigitalRosh product, understand the needs (current and future) and set the definition and the priorities of the needed infrastructure developments.
- Assist the company’s developers to build dynamic web elements for other teams usage and WordPress infrastructure design and maintenance.
- Provide timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Work closely with the company’s team members to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception through delivery.
- Supervise troubleshooting of website performance (speed, mobile, bugs, plugins, domains, hosting etc.)
- Follow on-site load-time and interactive performance and drive fixes with R&D
- Assisting in the operation of the various systems (including CMS management, CRM, Zoom, web analytics tools etc.)
- Build relationships and contacts with teams that build critical parts of our stack like Elementor, etc
- Note 1: we work with a very specific WordPress stack, that needs to be modified from time to time. We have love/hate relations with code, we prefer not to use it, but we use lots of it when it is needed.
- Note 2: our roadmap calls for AI-based analysis of user actions — if you have experience / interest in that let us know.
- Start-Up Mentality
- Strong work ethic (argue, commit and do-on-time).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask/prioritize workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner
- High attention to details
- A proactive thinker that can work cross-functionally
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs
- Ability to manage projects.
- Native-Level Hebrew & proficient in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills with a basic knowledge of WP and Digital Marketing
- Advanced Google Suite Skills (Google Doc, Sheets, Slides)
- Minimum: BA/BS in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- +1 years experience building complex, high-traffic websites with WordPress and custom PHP and or as a Business Systems Analyst/Product Management/Product Engineering role, or 2+ years of industry experience in eCommerce
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Familiar with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Basic design and UI/UX skills
- Background in digital systems
- Hands-On experience of LearnDash, BuddyBoss,& Elementor
- Hands-On experience of CMS and Email Marketing systems ( Mailchimp, Monday etc.)
- Knowledge of Google analytics (events, custom tracking, etc…)
- E-commerce website building and maintaining experience,
- Security clearance